Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Want, You Lose!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

pimqD7a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,623 ✭✭✭TheBody

537316_604492746278088_2027864775_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

1475770_762864697064276_159628059_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED!
    907470Wikipedia_SNES_PAL.jpg

11841293085_aac5988a1c_z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

a girlfriend ;):p

I bought myself the Super Nintendo just before Christmas. :D
    If I had the money, I'd love to get a tricycle. I can't ride a normal bike due to balance issues and I'm too old to get stabilizers but I really like this:
    780149ddfa09fbd86eb140fe6810d770_XL.jpg
    It's always been a dream of mine to get back on the saddle. Just need to raise €800 to buy one of these things...

McChubbin wrote: »
    I bought myself the Super Nintendo just before Christmas. :D
    If I had the money, I'd love to get a tricycle. I can't ride a normal bike due to balance issues and I'm too old to get stabilizers but I really like this:
    780149ddfa09fbd86eb140fe6810d770_XL.jpg
    It's always been a dream of mine to get back on the saddle. Just need to raise €800 to buy one of these things...

check adverts and on here to there does be one or two popping up or people that have bought them and dont use them as much at they thought they would, other ad sites like buy and sell etc. it has wheels, pedals ,brakes ,a saddle and tires , looks like a normal bike to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

we have the use of 2 bicycles and one trike within the factory to get about.. (im a maintenance electrician.. fix the machines) the factory is massive so we need them, funnily enough most the lads cant handle the trike, cant corner it... I love it ... if you take a really hard left turn and lift the back left wheel you can still pedal and keep it up on 2 wheels like the fall guy, but if you take a sharp right and lift the back right wheel, the pedals spin and have no effect..

Worst thing is that most of my immediate family think I'd be opening myself up to a miriad of harassment, jeers and abuse for riding around on a 3 wheeled bike. :( Apparently I'm too old for a "trike". Haters gonna hate. Soon as I get the money together I'm getting one of these come hell or highwater...

Also, since I'll likely be getting my own place in a few years time if all goes to plan, I'd like to decorate it with some nice furniture from the H R Giger collection...
    loft.h1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

flanum wrote: »
    ... if you take a really hard left turn and lift the back left wheel you can still pedal and keep it up on 2 wheels like the fall guy, but if you take a sharp right and lift the back right wheel, the pedals spin and have no effect..

Doesn't have a proper differential, so. Pedals drive the right wheel, not the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,961 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

prost.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

zerks wrote: »
    simpsons lego

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTadVoVN-kbgXChuU9Niql9Texie2M5lswUtUlY7MAIWw8hg50M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

tumblr_mzfzzaR1ba1s511rho1_500.jpg

Feck the January diet.

1601149_219742848213313_464904537_n.jpg
    “THE MIGHTY MURPH…. 3lb. of beef burger/ bacon, covered in melted cheese, topped with a fried egg. All stacked on a sesame bap.
    “Followed by a bucket of French fries, a bowl of chilli con carne & for the health conscious, finished off with a touch of salad. Same rules apply, eat it unaided in 30 minutes & it’s on us, u get the T-shirt. Fail, it’s the wall of shame & ur down €14.95…”

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

One day, if I can afford to purchase one or the other (Or both) :D

Spitfire_-_3.jpg

uh1-003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Sriracha1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

5wLVxS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

The Nissan Navara AT38.
    db8d1ff7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Want! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19OlWvdUSg

Powered skateboard that is cheap to build, will take you up San Francisco's hills at 20mph and costs $1 per 1000km to run. 6 mile range is a bit mean but the battery tech can only improve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

1491632_10153753984930078_125669101_n.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

tonycombat wrote: »
    Oh god... There goes the no fap challenge.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

tumblr_n013wxKn641rlqtego1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Ferrari-F12-Berlinetta-1.jpg
    Ferrari F12 berlinetta

• Registered Users Posts: 12,982 ✭✭✭✭bnt

One for the musically-inclined:

(disclaimer: I owned a standard wood Stick years ago, and didn't get on with it, but that was my fault, no reflection on the instrument's potential. )

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

4KuUTJ.jpg

• Advertisement

<<<snip>>>

Advertisement