Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Want, You Lose!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

• Registered Users Posts: 18,599 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Nah , I'd only get an eyeful on the first sip.

also who has the self control to stop dunking after just one biscuit ?[/spolier]

Playmobil Back to the Future Delorean - £39.99 shipped using code @ Playmobil Shop might have to go via parcelmotel parcel wizard parcelconnect or addresspal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Biscuit won't last very long in that, whats the point :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got 1 of those, they are terrible, they melt the chocolate so there's just a smeer all over the cup and your fingers are covered in chocolate. If you want to just have plain buscuits I'm sure they'd be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

0109_4c12_500.gif

Amazeballs. I'm away now to order one for my 3 year old. Thanks.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Clareman wrote: »
    I got 1 of those, they are terrible, they melt the chocolate so there's just a smeer all over the cup and your fingers are covered in chocolate. If you want to just have plain buscuits I'm sure they'd be fine.

There's a different type where the "pocket" for the biscuit is at the bottom of the cup (some of them have even room for a doughnut!!).

81LN1UIO38L._SL1500_.jpg

Then there's this:

cookie-milk-dipping-cup.jpg

cookie-shaped-milk-cup.jpg

New Home wrote: »
    There's a different type where the "pocket" for the biscuit is at the bottom of the cup (some of them have even room for a doughnut!!).

Or you could just put biscuit on a plate like a normal person :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

But then you'd have two things to wash! And if you're carrying more than one cuppa then you'd need to do two trips or be a good juggler, and you'd need a surface for putting those down.

Mind you, someone should invent a flat thing, with or without handles and with a bit of a lip around its edges, that could be used to carry other things on top of it... Nah, too complicated!

But then you'd have two things to wash! And if you're carrying more than one cuppa then you'd need to do two trips or be a good juggler, and you'd need a surface for putting those down.

Mind you, someone should invent a flat thing, with or without handles and with a bit of a lip around its edges, that could be used to carry other things on top of it... Nah, too complicated!

If only there was something like this, hmmm :D

• Advertisement

"Biscuit on a plate...." check out mister fancy pants. Want your cup on a doily too? :)

The proper procedure is:
    1. Make Cuppa
    2. Open pack of biscuits (With plan to eat 2 biscuits
    3. Eat all biscuits
    4. Say to yourself "I shouldn't have eaten them all"
    5. Pour crumbs down gob

"Biscuit on a plate...." check out mister fancy pants. Want your cup on a doily too? :)

The proper procedure is:
    1. Make Cuppa
    2. Open pack of biscuits (With plan to eat 2 biscuits
    3. Eat all biscuits
    4. Say to yourself "Pity I only bought one packet"
    5. Pour crumbs down gob

Excuuuuuuuze me.

I fixed your post.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It's impossible to eat just 2 Toffee Pops, in fact 1 packet is rarely enough.

I have to go get a packet of Toffee Pops now

516764.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

516764.JPG

All tea-related endeavours interest me deeply :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭Markcheese

81LN1UIO38L._SL1500_.jpg

Then there's this:

cookie-milk-dipping-cup.jpg

cookie-shaped-milk-cup.jpg

Bigger mug ? Or smaller biscuits ??

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Reduce the amounts?!? Are you out of your mind?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Markcheese wrote: »
    Bigger mug ? Or smaller biscuits ??
    dunk, nibble, rotate 90 degrees
    repeat

Or to be technical
    Scientists have finally explained the perfect way to dunk a biscuit.
    _220400_dunk300_new.jpg
    "You have got a race between the dissolving of the sugar and your biscuit falling apart and a swelling of the starch grains so that they stick together, giving you a biscuit which is purely starch but rather softer than what you started with," he said.

"As with most things in physics, we can write equations which govern this."
    In this case, the average pore diameter in a biscuit is equal to four times the viscosity of the tea, multiplied by the height the liquid rises squared, divided by the surface tension of the tea, multiplied by the length of time the biscuit is dunked.

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Will be an expensive paperweight after 5 uses.

Yeah its pricey alright, advertised as cheaper on the official website but probably because they charge more for delivery. Seems like a recently created product so perhaps in a few years it will come down in price!

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/product/B07WCCDGK6

dunk, nibble, rotate 90 degrees
    repeat

Or to be technical
    Scientists have finally explained the perfect way to dunk a biscuit.
    _220400_dunk300_new.jpg

Now..... I know this may be controversial but...... I don't think chocolate covered biscuits should be dunked. I don't like the chocolate melting into me tea.

There..... I've said it :D

Now..... I know this may be controversial but...... I don't think chocolate covered biscuits should be dunked. I don't like the chocolate melting into me tea.

There..... I've said it :D

giphy.gif

4059_fc75_500.jpeg

eggapron02.jpg

eggapron02.jpg

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Advertisement