Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Controller repair

Options
  • 05-02-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

So I was looking around and I can't find any repair services for Xbox controllers.
    All that needs to be done is soldering a wire from one point to another and that's it.I just dont know how to solder and dont have necessary tools

To the moderator I looked in services and could not find any so I posted here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

its not exactly a in demand service so nobody advertises it.
    Just about anyone close to you on this forum will do it for you.
    Its only a small job.
    Just pm someone thats close to you on the services sticky about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

As above, ask someone who's near you in the Services thread. If they can mod consoles, this is bread & butter stuff.

Also OP - you have a thread on this already, keep things to one thread :) - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056535923

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

its not exactly a in demand service so nobody advertises it.
    Just about anyone close to you on this forum will do it for you.
    Its only a small job.
    Just pm someone thats close to you on the services sticky about it.
    Ok thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭scottp68877

EnterNow wrote: »
    As above, ask someone who's near you in the Services thread. If they can mod consoles, this is bread & butter stuff.

Also OP - you have a thread on this already, keep things to one thread :) - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056535923

Will do thanks

Advertisement