Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start new forum?

Options
  • 05-02-2012 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I admit that I am new to Boards.ie and I have explored the FAQ and help and other areas, but cannot find the answer to my query - so I am tentatively touchin base with the Helpdesk (and I apologise if you have address this question elsewhere but I missed it in all my searches... but this place is hooge!)

I have responded to a number of queries about ballroom dancing, and it is an activity which I love to do, and would love to converse & share information on this activity with others around the country.

Is it possible to establish a "Ballroom & Latin Dancing in Ireland" forum under Sports or Recreational activity?

How do I do this?

Thank you,

Ani

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement