Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to order Emobile sim card!

Options
  • 05-02-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom/E-mobile reps i've made a decision to switch over to E-mobile as they have some good pre pay offers at the mo one problem tough i can't order a sim.

Even tough they are free it's asking me for my card details i've put my card details in so many times and it keeps rejecting it on me :mad: it has money on it and i've tried other that also have funds on them not that it's needed as it's suppose to be free i don't have time to be ringing up E-mobile nor the credit to waste on it.

It's not looking good so far the switch to emobile if i can't even get a sim card!
    Also the link on the site for contacting emobile because of the error when ordering isn't working returns a blank page.

If i send on my details can a rep send me out a sim card or something i'm eager to switch over as quickly as possible as my current provider is recking my head with constant problems.

Whatever details you require please let me know and i can forward these by PM .

Thank you.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Also does anyone know if sim cards are free in emobile stores?

Just to update the sim order went through with a credit card the laser wouldn't work for some reason!

It said i would get a email with my order status and tracking number i've yet to get this when do i get this email?

I was given a order number if it's required at any point!

Any assistance from emobile? just would like to know if my order went through or not i've an order number i can post it here or by PM if required.

EMXS2S3V8 is the order number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jay93 wrote: »
    EMXS2S3V8 is the order number.

Hi Jay93
    have just seen your posts, an chasing this isue for yo and should have feedback later this afternoon.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Hey Tony,
    Thanks for replying :)
    No problem that's great, the order went through fine on my side just confirming that all is good on emobiles side.

Advertisement