Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv radio and media broadcasting Tralee

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Yes :D

I'm nearly 88% sure this course is the right one for me.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 irishgurl

ment to be a great course!i know a good few people who are doing it!! :)

irishgurl wrote: »
    ment to be a great course!i know a good few people who are doing it!! :)

Yeah I've only herad postive reports on it. The digital media centre in the north campus is lovely too.

Ha, I don't know anybody in Tralee let alone the course!:D

ya i was in the digital media centre a good few times.the itt is very well equipt!!and its so friendly its unbelievable!im from tralee myself so its not too bad!its a nice town dont believe what people say!!

ya i was in the digital media centre a good few times.the itt is very well equipt!!and its so friendly its unbelievable!im from tralee myself so its not too bad!its a nice town dont believe what people say!!

Oh cool! You live there? That's handy. I suppose there's lots of Kerry and Cork natives going to Tralee IT.

I haven't heard anything bad about it as of yet!:)

• Advertisement

yup from tralee!!ders a good few limerik/kerry/cork people in the itt.dont worry tho theres loads of students nites and stuff so ud make friends in no time!:) tralee doesnt have the best rep haha

yup from tralee!!ders a good few limerik/kerry/cork people in the itt.dont worry tho theres loads of students nites and stuff so ud make friends in no time!:) tralee doesnt have the best rep haha

Ha I should fit in so, I'm from Tipp :)

A lot of towns in Ireland don't have the best rep!

Advertisement