Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians/DJs wanted for gigging, will pay you.

Options
  • 05-02-2012 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rob, I am happy to say I got alot of replies for bands looking for gigs on our facebook . After hours of hard work we are finally in the position to start paying bands.

I started gaffjam to start getting unsigned bands paid for their hard work and bring something new to music fans.

We set up a ticket desk,you bring the people you get the money. 100% of the money from the ticket desk goes to the bands, no bull sh*t. you can also stick a box of your cd's and sell them too, we will keep records of the cash and give you your cash with a receipt.
    We have a few people who got on board with our idea and are designing online systems that will allow you to get paid to play online. it's all hush hush till its done, but we'll need testers if anyone is interested.

I need you and your band mates to fill out our musician contact form, we won't spam you or give any information you provide to third party, this is just for organisational purposes, so when gigs come up we can get in touch and see if your up for playing, you can ask to have your information deleted at any time from our database.

If you have any problems you can reach one of my colleagues on the gaffjam phone <snip>

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I hear you real soon.

Rob

Advertisement