Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New website for up-and-coming musicians

• 05-02-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

My fellow Boards members!

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to critique my new site

http://www.irelandmic.com

Any general comments about the site are wanted. However two main issues I would like some help with:

1. The site logo and sublogo are meant to be in a different font. I have done some research and found that fonts are computer, not browser, based and thus a person would have to have the font installed. Now I have looked at sIFR but frankly it's too damn hard for me. Ideally, I want to save the logos as jpegs/pngs (without a background) and add it to the css code.. but I have no idea how to do this!

2. Yes, I know... TOO MUCH GREEN! Lol I don't know how to change it. I want to keep the green in the banner and maybe make the rest a very light/soft/tinge green. But again, I am not sure how to edit the CSS (I am still a n00b with HTML lol)

Thanks guys and gals!

Advertisement