Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony David 2002 Lakeside Champion

• 05-02-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

I understand hes had severe health problems.

Anybody know anything most recent about him???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 shaff

I was watching him throw thursday night, he pegged over a 96 avg in the Perth premier league,
    Ive no doubt he'll be back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

yeah he was unwell for quite a while as he has missed good few WC. the last time he competed there was in the 08 WC where he lost to gary robson. He has haemophilia according to wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

There's an interview here from 2009 but I haven't seen anything else more up to date: http://dfadarts.org/pages/dfa_stuff/2009_interview_with_tony_david.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 shaff

He had a liver transplant 2 year ago, and an operation on his spleen not long after, about 4 weeks ago he was hospitalised again with a bowel blockage, last week he was pretty much in the clear again, and he is looking to give lakeside one more crack:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

shaff wrote: »
    I was watching him throw thursday night, he pegged over a 96 avg in the Perth premier league,
    Ive no doubt he'll be back

Was he in good health?? Its an awful shame whats happened to him. It would be great to see him at lakeside again

• Advertisement
Advertisement