Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kelkin Popcorn/goodalls cinnamon Pick up in Dunnes

• 05-02-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Was in Dunnes today and they have 50c coupon for Kelkin whole grain popcorn with a 50C Coupon for Goodalls Cinnamon spice when bought together.
    Bunch of leaflets by the popcorn, and another bunch by the spices.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

thats kindof a weird combination - are you supposed to make cinnamon-y popcorn ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

thats kindof a weird combination - are you supposed to make cinnamon-y popcorn ?

If you google "popcorn & cinnamon" you will get lots of recipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Thats the idea. There is a recipe/how to and then the two coupons are at the bottom of the leaflet.

Just read the recipe and it suggest popping your own popcorn with oil, then adding cinnamon, cumin, paprika and sugar:eek: if you want a more natural sweetness swap the sugar for banana chips:eek: WTF!

Anyway, the deal is €1.39 for the bag of popcorn kernals (I get this anyway and it last months) 50c off and...well you can work it out.

The spice coupon appears to be only for the cinnamon (not paprika or cumin etc) and you can only use this one if you buy the popcorn.

Spice coupon not so good, Aldi spices less than 60c.

Some of the leaflets must have been stuck together, but i left plenty;)

I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

I love cinnamon-y things, but never heard of it with popcorn, so must try it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

I love cinnamon-y things, but never heard of it with popcorn, so must try it :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76542243 plenty of tips here on popcorn making...for those who purchase!

I generally now use a plastic container from the Chinese (Washed of course) pierce couple of holes in the top and microwave without any oil.

People are recommended coconut oil so I might give that a shot! The salt doesn't stick to the popcorn too well when it's dry!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gremha

Cinnamon popcorn sounds amazing. Gonna try this. I know in the US you can get all sorts of popcorn flavours. Must start experimenting.

Advertisement