Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadline for submitting supporting documents to CAO

Options
  • 05-02-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I know the deadline is 7 days from submission of CAO application, so if that's 7 days from 1st Feb, does that make the last day for receipt by CAO the 8th Feb. So registered swiftpost on Tuesday 7th would be ok right?
    I know this is a dumb question, but I still haven't received a transcript from DIT that I really need to add to my application. I've had everything else ready to go for ages except this one essential piece. I'm going down there tomorrow to camp outside the office until they give it to me. :mad:
    I'm just a bit stressed as I know I'm leaving it till last minute.

Also does the CAO reject anything that arrives after 8th? Just in case I can't get this cert tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Mona Olsen wrote: »
    I know the deadline is 7 days from submission of CAO application, so if that's 7 days from 1st Feb, does that make the last day for receipt by CAO the 8th Feb. So registered swiftpost on Tuesday 7th would be ok right?
    I know this is a dumb question, but I still haven't received a transcript from DIT that I really need to add to my application. I've had everything else ready to go for ages except this one essential piece. I'm going down there tomorrow to camp outside the office until they give it to me. :mad:
    I'm just a bit stressed as I know I'm leaving it till last minute.

Also does the CAO reject anything that arrives after 8th? Just in case I can't get this cert tomorrow?

Hi Mona,
    It was the 8th last year as I had to ring them to check for myself. If you do ring and get through, they're a nice bunch and teh lady I was talking to last year was reassuring me that a day over wasn't going to be the end of the world and it'd still be added to my application. Ring and find outto be sure, but I'd guess you'll be ok. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Mona Olsen

thanks - I will ring tomorrow. Just wish I wasn't so worried about it tonight! :D

Advertisement