Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AppleID issues. AGAIN!

• 05-02-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I have heard that some people have been having problems with their AppleIDs with the introduction of the iCloud. I don't know if this is what is affecting mine but I can no longer access my account on my iPhone.

I've had the same password since I opened the account but suddenly, about two weeks ago, it told me I was entering the password incorrectly. This also happened shortly after I added a new email contact to the account as the original one hadn't worked in some time (could this have caused problems?). It didn't bother me so much at first but now I'd like to do a bunch of updating and add a couple of apps and can't do it.

I've tried navigating the ironically named "help" section on the main Apple site but trying to access help either asks for the password (which obviously isn't working now), or sends details of a reset password to the email address which I have already told them is no longer valid, even though I have supplied them with an alternative email which is active.

Also, when I try to access help via the security questions, it tells me I'm entering my own date of birth incorrectly!!!! I wonder if my account has been compromised from elsewhere but can't be sure until I can contact someone from Apple.

Has anyone got any idea how I can contact a real person within the Apple organisation, whether by phone or a direct email link so I can sort this out? The impersonal and (for me) unhelpful 'help' section are of no use to me so a method to contact them directly or any thoughts on how to fix the problem would be very much appreciated!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Advertisement