Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongoing Digiweb DSL connection issues?

• 05-02-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

Lately (since Tuesday last) my Thomson TG585 v7 modem has not been able to connect on startup. Whereas the Power, Ethernet, & Broadband LEDS are on, the Internet LED will stay off. If I try to force a connection through the web management page, it'll turn red then off after a short time - the status message on the web console is "Disconnected by User". It'll stay like this for a couple of hours until eventually it connects.

I called Digiweb support on Saturday and was told this is due to an IP issue affecting a small number of customers currently. They don't when this will be resolved and they won't put a bulletin on their website or IVR because "not everybody is affected"...

So, putting this out there and wondering if anyone else is having issues like these? Is this ultimately an eircom issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭testarossa40

Issue seems resolved - thanks to Digiweb for following up & through.

Advertisement