Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Situation

• 05-02-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,
    I'm in a tight spot here and I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice.
    I have two mock exams tomorrow (Business and French) and I havn't revised at all for either due to illness over the weekend. I dont have any of the notes for french so I dont know what to do
    Should I try to get whatever I can get done in business or what
    Really panicking!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Hey, I have French tomorrow too. Look...this is just the mocks. Don't get worried. You have FOUR MONTHS to get all the French notes and business revision you need! Don't stress! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Hey, I have French tomorrow too. Look...this is just the mocks. Don't get worried. You have FOUR MONTHS to get all the French notes and business revision you need! Don't stress! :)
    Yeah, im not too worried personally about the results, just that my teachers will keep pestering me to do OL but thats not really an option because I need the points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Its just the mocks don't worry.

Your in a better position than I am :)
    Only subject I studied for has been English and I plan on doing a bit for History.
    Everything else I'm just winging it as usual.
    Which actually works really well for me

Just do what you can for business and wing it for french.
    You've been doing the subject for the last 6 years.... something must have gone in :D

You'll be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

If you're realy unprepared for them how about just not going in at all.If you're going to fail miserably theres no point wasting time doing them.How about staying home for the day and preparing for Tuesdays exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Chavways wrote: »
    If you're realy unprepared for them how about just not going in at all.If you're going to fail miserably theres no point wasting time doing them.How about staying home for the day and preparing for Tuesdays exams?
    This crossed my mind but theres no way my parents would let me stay at home

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Well I do Ordinary Level French. I just dropped before Xmas. It's an easy A to be honest - but then again that's my own opinion. I just have to work for the oral ( my weakest)
    You could always drop, work for an A (60 points) and work at your Business, as you won't have the pressure of HL French?
    Just a recommendation, it's working for me anyways :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Well I do Ordinary Level French. I just dropped before Xmas. It's an easy A to be honest - but then again that's my own opinion. I just have to work for the oral ( my weakest)
    You could always drop, work for an A (60 points) and work at your Business, as you won't have the pressure of HL French?
    Just a recommendation, it's working for me anyways :)

Okay, GO TO SLEEP ASAP!! :)

Secondly, Get up really early tomorrow morning to do some study. Hopefully your house will be quiet and you'll be able to work for a while! :)

Advertisement