Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

killed my cz

Options
  • 05-02-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

out lamping tonight and i tripped and dropped my cz style .22.The bipod was on at the time and cracked off about 4 inches out of the plastic stock.Any ideas how much a replacement stock would cost fitted for the cz style ?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

No idea, but a possibility might be to stick up a wanted ad in the for sale section. Enough lads have changed stocks that there might be one going "spare" for decent money.

Failing that a Boyd's stock costs about €100 or so all in from the states.

Perfect opportunity to get one you like.

PS - Sorry about the rifle though. Nothing worse.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Remmie 223

Sorry to hear about your cz . As the man says, if you can swing the price of a boyds stock. Get one, i got one last year, they look well & are great quality

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Oh Dear

I dropped a CZ Style a couple of years ago, and it broke at the pistol grip, from memory the replacement factory stock was about 130.00

Just got my local dealer to order me a replacement.

Regards

DB

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

Scalachi wrote: »
    Oh Dear

I dropped a CZ Style a couple of years ago, and it broke at the pistol grip, from memory the replacement factory stock was about 130.00

Just got my local dealer to order me a replacement.

Regards

DB

Thanks for the help guys I was thinking of going for a 17 hmr thumbhole anyways so might use this for the push

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

gearoidol wrote: »
    Thanks for the help guys I was thinking of going for a 17 hmr thumbhole anyways so might use this for the push

Everything happens for a reason :D not trying to be funny but this is just the push you need. If you want it go for it, and hope it brings the same good shooting as the old stock did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

gearoidol wrote: »

That sound like as good of an excuse as any other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

Paid €245 only 3 months ago for a 452 synthetic stock :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

I have the wood one here if thats much use to ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

aurin07 wrote: »
    I have the wood one here if thats much use to ya?

thanks but i just ordered a cz 455 thumbhole in .17 hmr.rfd should have it tomorrow and fo said hed do the sub friday nite and lic should be out next week, pretty excited cant wait to see what the .17 is like.Rfd is ordering a new stock for the .22 and taking it as a trade in.

Advertisement