Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cs350

Options
  • 05-02-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

hi

i was moving a RKP (cs350) from one location to another. I have two on the system. I entered engineer code and system in engineer mode.

I disconnected the four cables going to keypad. Put it back together and replaced the 4 wires in exactly the same way as i took them out.

Now the 2 RKPs are dead.

I presume that I hit one cable off another (was careful not to) and caused a short.

Can some tell me the exact fuse that covers the RKP and the location /fuse size to get to replace it. OR would there be some other reason for them dying.

:D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Its Fuse 4
    I PMed you the engineer manual, thall' show you the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

minder2009 wrote: »
    hi

i was moving a RKP (cs350) from one location to another. I have two on the system. I entered engineer code and system in engineer mode.

I disconnected the four cables going to keypad. Put it back together and replaced the 4 wires in exactly the same way as i took them out.

Now the 2 RKPs are dead.

I presume that I hit one cable off another (was careful not to) and caused a short.

Can some tell me the exact fuse that covers the RKP and the location /fuse size to get to replace it. OR would there be some other reason for them dying.

:D

Here is the fuse locations and ratings for the 350, the fuse it a 1A fast blow.

Advertisement