Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating During Exams

• 05-02-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

I am just wondering if you're allowed to eat during leaving cert exams? I couldnt find any threads about this and theres nothing on examinations.ie about it.

Does anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Yep you can eat, they can't expect you to sit there for 3 hours with a grumbling stomach!!
    Except make sure you don't eat anything noisy...ie; packaging, or crunchy food.

This girl last week had a roll (yes, a whole roll!) in noisy, crackling TINFOIL!

What I do is; have 3-5 crackers (Go-Ahead crackers yummy) shoved in my pencil case. I actually break them into thirds beforehand for a quick grab lol.

Also, make SURE you bring water!!! Some people bring coke, do that if you prefer it but pray that a soda doesn't fizz up...embarrassing!!!! Hope this helped!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Yep you can eat, they can't expect you to sit there for 3 hours with a grumbling stomach!!
    Except make sure you don't eat anything noisy...ie; packaging, or crunchy food.

This girl last week had a roll (yes, a whole roll!) in noisy, crackling TINFOIL!

What I do is; have 3-5 crackers (Go-Ahead crackers yummy) shoved in my pencil case. I actually break them into thirds beforehand for a quick grab lol.

Also, make SURE you bring water!!! Some people bring coke, do that if you prefer it but pray that a soda doesn't fizz up...embarrassing!!!! Hope this helped!

Cheat notes engraved into the crackers?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

You should have something that will give you energy and quickly. I brought in small twix bar, like 2 or 3, and I ate them when I felt tired. Also a bottle of water as well. I wouldn't really recommend energy drinks as you could crash and that'd be the last thing you want. Lucozade original might be okay but my friend had to bring in 2 red bulls into the exams as he knew half way through he'd crash and he'd need another one:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

@ChavWays lol nope :D

Advertisement