Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ross

Options
  • 05-02-2012 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a reasonably priced hotel or B&B in New Ross, going there for a wedding on the June Bank Holiday and need to book somewhere. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Trevor Kent

Have you tried the Brandon House Hotel?

Its the only hotel left in the town really.

There are a few B&B's but dont know the names.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Thanks Trevor, was googling it last night and I couldnt believe the Brandon was the only option, bit on the pricey side but provisionally booked it anyway. B&B's seemed a little bit out of town unless anyone can correct me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Thornbury House B&B (Ger Martin's) in the Irishtown

Yellow Pages

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Trevor Kent

Ledger wrote: »
    Thornbury House B&B (Ger Martin's) in the Irishtown

Yellow Pages

Oh ya, forgot about that place. and it only up the road from me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

alanajane wrote: »
    Thanks Trevor, was googling it last night and I couldnt believe the Brandon was the only option, bit on the pricey side but provisionally booked it anyway. B&B's seemed a little bit out of town unless anyone can correct me.

The Brandon itself is a bit out of town if you check Google maps. Thornbury House B&B in the Bosheen would be a good 20 minute walk from the Brandon though I'm sure getting a Taxi wouldn't be a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Squiggle wrote: »
    The Brandon itself is a bit out of town if you check Google maps. Thornbury House B&B in the Bosheen would be a good 20 minute walk from the Brandon though I'm sure getting a Taxi wouldn't be a problem.
    Hackney around town around 6 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

There is a beautiful B & B in Lower William St, i think it is called Riversdale House, you could check that out.

Advertisement