Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earth Science and geology

• 05-02-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have some very basic earth sci knowledge and am looking to expand it, unfortunately i never picked earth science when i started, but do have a keen interest now.
    Is there anyone in UCC to talk to about earth science and geology, just to get some pointers.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Serbitar

I've found Ed Jarvis to be, by far, the most helpful and affable of our lecturers and he would definitely be able to steer you in the right direction.

His e-mail is: D.Jarvis@ucc.ie

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Also, more info on the BEES website (School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences) http://www.ucc.ie/en/bees/

Andy Wheeler, Ed Jarvis should be able to point you in the right direction. Their contact details are on the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Hey, I'm currently in this course and would be happy to answer some questions if I can help! Emailing the lecturers is a good idea but they are very busy lately and might take a while to get back to you!

Advertisement