Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spot of land for a Beehive

• 06-02-2012 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for a spot of land for a beehive. I only need about 2-3 meters for one hive at the moment, maybe 2 during the year. If any one knows of some one or you have some your self, I would really appreciate any info. I live in Youghal, Co. Cork so anywhere near by (Killeagh, Clashmore, Knockanore, anything really within 15-20 minutes drive from Youghal) would be perfect. :)

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 tractortom74

Hi Kevin
    I'm living nr Youghal. Why dont you go down to Ardsallagh Ferry or even approach the big wigs in Ballanatray House across the river. They have loads of land, and its all sanctuary as well. Give them a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SC Kevin

Hey Tom.

Ive already been in contact with Ballynatray and they will hopefully be getting back to me soon, but no harm in trying to get others places in case that doesnt work out :)

Many thanks for the reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

PM sent

Advertisement