Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Kiwanuka gig.

Options
  • 06-02-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Just on the off chance does anybody have 2 tickets for the Michael Kiwanuka gig in Cyprus Avenue on the 12th of Feb, that they are willing to sell? Just went there to buy tickets and it is sold out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭thesultan

Check out toutless.ie. Should be a great gig by the way. I think he could be big this year. sold out and the album not out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I've to head home this weekend but really sickened I can't try to head to this gig - really like his music

Saw that it was sold out on the paper during the week. Very good considering his album isn't out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Spindle

Yeah should have got the tickets sooner for it, looks like there are none out there but still looking.

Did anybody make it in to the gig? If so how was it, must try catch him if he comes to Cork

• Advertisement

I was at it and it was brillant. The place as packed. I found out off a girl that a mate of hers had a spare ticket too but only found this out going in to it. Destined for big things too .

thesultan wrote: »
    I was at it and it was brillant. The place as packed. I found out off a girl that a mate of hers had a spare ticket too but only found this out going in to it. Destined for big things too .
    Was sickened I had to miss it but hadn't been home in 6 weeks so had to pop down

Some good gigs in Cork over the next few weeks, Fish go deep prob the next one I'll try head to.

Hopefully Kiwanuka comes back though

Dry the river are playing in April. If Michael does come back it will be the Savoy

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Spindle

Is the Savoy still on the go? Thought it had closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Spindle wrote: »

Closed for renovations I believe - opening again for the Stewart Lee gig in May.

• Advertisement

Spindle wrote: »
    Great venue. Pity it wasn't bigger

Advertisement