Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK Go's new music video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

They always make a great effort to make great videos.Fair play to them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Any excuse to post this. Fantastic stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

and another of their videos - bizarre!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

But where's the music!? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

brilliant video:D

• Advertisement

I loved their other one - this one:

It's even funnier when you listen to the engineer behind it talking about it:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Proof that no matter how much time and effort you put into a video, If you're band is **** its all for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Ooh, thanks for all those... I'd forgotten about the Heath Robinson-style video.
    In fairness, their videos - apart from the treadmill one, and the one filmed in a backyard - must cost a fortune. I guess they're under pressure now to produce something spectacular every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Ooh, thanks for all those... I'd forgotten about the Heath Robinson-style video.
    In fairness, their videos - apart from the treadmill one, and the one filmed in a backyard - must cost a fortune. I guess they're under pressure now to produce something spectacular every time.

At the expense of the music. They peaked with their very first, wayyyy before the the treadmills.

Advertisement