Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscriber

Options
  • 06-02-2012 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

How do you become a subscriber to access certain forums? Also as a subscriber does it allow you other privileges?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The 3rd sticky (which is a name we use for a thread which will always be stuck at the top of the forum) here has all the information you need about subscribing. Just click here to be brought to the first post in that thread, and go down to the bottom where you see the heading "Subscribing".

It tells you all about becoming a subscriber and gives you the link to follow if you decide to subscribe. It's only a fiver a month or €50 if you pay for a full year up front.

Welcome to boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Thanks Shield. One more question... how do I gain access to TAHOTAS? It is a private forum but with the contact to PM with a closed account I don't know who to message.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you give me a link to the forum please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Thanks for all this! Here is the closest I can get to the forum.

That's actually not a forum, it's a group. The person who administers the group has since closed their account, so it won't be possible to gain access to the group, and likewise, it won't be possible to leave the group.

I'll find out from the site administrators what happens in this case, but you can be assured that if the person who administers the group has closed his account, then the group is dead on the inside as well.

It'll take me a week or so to find out how people can join or leave a group when the leader has closed their account.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement