Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Talktime Everyday

Options
  • 06-02-2012 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,

I just seen that the mother is signed up for this plan. Is there anywhere I can get an info pack/fact sheet on it? Her bill is extremely high so I just want to see what benefits she's getting on it.

I can't find it on your site at all.

Is there any site out there like the HIA site for health insurance that lists all your plans even if they aren't on your site?

Cheers,

G S R

Edit: Found it: http://www.callcosts.ie/index.php?p=fx_itg&step=3&ck=x&pl=4579&direct=1

Sorry for inconvenience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

G S R wrote: »
    Hi,

I just seen that the mother is signed up for this plan. Is there anywhere I can get an info pack/fact sheet on it? Her bill is extremely high so I just want to see what benefits she's getting on it.

I can't find it on your site at all.

Is there any site out there like the HIA site for health insurance that lists all your plans even if they aren't on your site?

Cheers,

G S R

Edit: Found it: http://www.callcosts.ie/index.php?p=fx_itg&step=3&ck=x&pl=4579&direct=1

Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi G S R,

If you would like to PM me with your mothers eircom account number or telephone number and I will look t see if there is a more suitable package given her call usage.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

Hi Mark,

Apologies for the delay, I never seen the reply.

The plan itself is grand for her I think.

PM on the way about something else you can help me with and sure we might as well look at this too, can't do any harm.

Advertisement