Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circumscision revision.

• 06-02-2012 4:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

Why when a man has a circumcision it is cool because hes jewish , but when a woman has a circumscision its disgraceful and a reason for asylum .
    When a man gets it done its a normal religeous experience
    When a woman gets it done its mutilation.

I dont feel for or against this I just think sometimes the people blasting this are usually the least informed. Im sure Ill get a load of Jim Corrs telling me tht we need to save the world of female circumscision , unless george bush wants to do that .

If george wants to do it its wrong as far as I know .

ONE TWO THREE DEBATE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

ONE TWO THREE SHUTUP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

My understanding is that a female circumision usually involves an excision of the entire clitoris, in a way that would totally deprive a woman of practically any sexual feeling whatever.

Whereas, a male circumcision deprives a man of only one aspect of a sexual experience: that which pertains to the foreskin alone. This is a significant deprivation, in my view, but not realistically one which is comparable to female circumcision. Men who have been circumcised can still experience a similar level of sexual climax as un-circumcised men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

The equivalent circumcision for a fella would be to chop his whole knob off ...

Yeah that's grand too is it ...

Jesus ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

later10 wrote: »
    My understanding is that a female circumision usually involves an excision of the entire clitoris, in a way that would totally deprive a woman of practically any sexual feeling whatever.

Whereas, a male circumcision deprives a man of only one aspect of a sexual experience: that which pertains to the foreskin alone. This is a significant deprivation, in my view, but not realistically one which is comparable to female circumcision.

So the g spot does not exist . I am not argueing for or against Im just summarising. If a jewish girl claims to have a g spot should she be circumsized too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Ink Slinger, it's not fair to just cut him off like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

cloptrop wrote: »
    So the g spot does not exist . I am not argueing for or against Im just summarising. If a jewish girl claims to have a g spot should she be circumsized too?

Intelligent much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Should the jewish ritual of circumscision be outlawed . Im just asking.
    ####i dont care . It makes it look bigger aparantly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

So the g spot does not exist .

Whats this thread about ..?

So the g spot does not exist
    The g spot is most probably related to the clitoris, which is typically excised during FGM.
    i am not argueing for or against Im just summarising. If a jewish girl claims to have a g spot should she be circumsized too?
    I don't think anyone ought to be circumcised, really. But I don't think all circumcisions are equal in their brutality.

Depriving an individual of any sexual enjoyment is far crueller than depriving a man of his foreskin (itself a cruel, but less reprehensible practice, in my opinion).

So the g spot does not exist .
    Call for "An G Team" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 circum222

Had it done a couple weeks back because of the reason of no sexial sensation and yes it does make it look bigger, the opposite of what I originally expected.

I wouldn't have thought it would make your dick look any bigger.

You know the logic that women follow, which advises you not to wear a belt because it cuts your body in half, and makes you look shorter?

That's the logic I imagine ought to apply to circumcision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It is never cool
    If you have any other questions, pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

ONE TWO THREE SHUTUP!

Hello, my name is thank whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Circumcision outlawed? Probably not.

Ridiculed as being a barbaric practice? Absolutely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

later10 wrote: »

Whereas, a male circumcision deprives a man of only one aspect of a sexual experience: that which pertains to the foreskin alone. This is a significant deprivation, in my view, but not realistically one which is comparable to female circumcision. Men who have been circumcised can still experience a similar level of sexual climax as un-circumcised men.

I'm fairly certain female circumcision does not reduce sexual arousal and orgasm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I'm fairly certain female circumcision does not reduce sexual arousal and orgasm.

What's that certainty based on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Yes, of course, you're entirely correct.

The entire excision of the bundle of nerves called the clitoris shouldn't have any effect on reaction to stimulation. Similarly the entire excision of your fingertips wouldn't have any effect on your ability to touch.

Additionally in the context of how female circumcision is usually practiced, having your personal bits forcibly excised with no anaesthetic wouldn't have any effect on your future ability to become sexually aroused if someone else tried to touch your personal bits.

Also: petrol is good for you when drunk in a ratio of 5:2 with banana juice every morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Gosh guys, sorry I don't have a dozen references right off the bat there for ya!

Gosh guys, sorry I don't have a dozen references right off the bat there for ya!

Well in fairness it's a bold claim you made and when people make such claims it is standard that they are asked to either back them up or rescind them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

whatsamsn wrote: »
    Hello, my name is thank whore.

Yeah? I bet you're dirty.
    Reeaaalll dirty.
    You got the soggy porridge, eh? Awww, that's why you're cranky?

Now I'll pay you a dollar and then your going to squat down over a jar and attempt to open the lid using only your sphincter. I don't know what it is but seeing a whore trying to remove a lid from a jar using only her sphincter makes me feel superior to that jar.
    Well in fairness it's a bold claim you made and when people make such claims it is standard that they are asked to either back them up or rescind them.

Rescind THIS!!!

:)

Sindri wrote: »
    RescindTHIS!!!:)

Get back in your cage you

Get back in your cage you

NO. I'm a big boy now. And I can do big boy things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Why when a man has a circumcision it is cool because hes jewish , but when a woman has a circumscision its disgraceful and a reason for asylum .
    When a man gets it done its a normal religeous experience
    When a woman gets it done its mutilation.

I dont feel for or against this I just think sometimes the people blasting this are usually the least informed. Im sure Ill get a load of Jim Corrs telling me tht we need to save the world of female circumscision , unless george bush wants to do that .

If george wants to do it its wrong as far as I know .

ONE TWO THREE DEBATE
    Should the jewish ritual of circumscision be outlawed . Im just asking.
    ####i dont care . It makes it look bigger aparantly

Did you ever want to smack someone? I'm not advocating violence, just daydreaming about it. Anyhow it's not half-term till next week! :confused:

NSFW, but the Rabbi on dicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

When <insert name here> had a circumcision they threw away the best bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm gonna save us some trouble and stop this now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement