Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Cookie-Unresponsive touch screen-Questions about memory and fixing it.

Options
  • 06-02-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

So the screen on my LG Cookie stopped responding, and I'll have to get it fixed.

(I can't even turn off the phone, because I won't be able to input the pin code to get back in. Also no way of turning it off!)

Is there any way I can retrieve my pictures, contacts and messages etc. ? I've tried plugging it in with the USB, but you have to select an on screen option to open the sharing, which I can't do :(

Or is it possible to get the screen replaced without losing everything in my phone? Will they have to reset it or something?

Thanks for reading! Any help will be welcomed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

The usual scenario is when you get the screen replaced the phone gets wiped.

I wouldnt think youd be able to recover them off it. Does it have a memory card. Some pics might be on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you get it changed non warranty route all your content will remain. Once you do, warranty will be void then

Advertisement