Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hard Rock Bassist Wanted, Dundalk

• 06-02-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭

band formed in the college lookin for an experienced bassist to complete band, gigs available

will be playin old stuff like van halen, mr.big, whitesnake, malmsteen etc in full band and acoustically

band ready to go asap, any interest welcome
    cheers
    paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Jordo141

You guys deffo set on playing purely hard rock?

If you were going to do some alternative stuff or even some lighter stuff I'd be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

what kind off stuff you have in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishbadass

Hi, Am a bassist from Monaghan. Just finished with an originals band in Dundalk. Divorce proceedings pending. I'm intersted in doing that stuff with yous. give me three of four songs and I'll have it down for an audition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

hey man yeah a jam would be cool,
    were doin

1. Finish what you started - Van Halen
    2. Bad case of loving you - robert palmer
    and something easy and fun like
    sharp dressed man - zz top

get back to me when you wanna get jammin and we'll sort something out

cheers
    paul

Advertisement