Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things that happened years ago that still make you angry

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

After a nagin of Vodka and seven pints of Carlsberg, I collapsed face first into the Florida Cocktail. It was my 6th year Graduation and I ended up missing the whole meal. Fúck, I was starving that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Pontius Pilate washing his hands

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MsLaura

I once had sex with a large African man for money. He didn't pay :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The Christian Brothers and the cruelty I seen them inflict on kids right before my eyes.
    ...And not one of them as far as I know, has ever been held accountable.

If I saw any one of a particular few, I would still in all seriousness (and I'm a peace loving person genuinely), deck the bastards and suffer the consequences if only so that I could testify to their crap and what they did, in court!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Anyone wrote: »
    800 Years

800 years of what ?....

please don't say English occuoation

Advertisement