Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urban Decay 2 Help

• 06-02-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am clueless when it comes to this so please bear with me.

Would like to buy a gift for a lady and I know she is a fan of Urban Decay make up. Is this just the one item or does it come in different forms, ie eyes, body etc?

What would be a good type to get?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

You can get individual products but they do amazing palettes so if its a gift I'd say a pallet would be lovely as she will get lots of product in it. Naked Pallette is one of the most popular and the shades would suit most people

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Ladjacket wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am clueless when it comes to this so please bear with me.

Would like to buy a gift for a lady and I know she is a fan of Urban Decay make up. Is this just the one item or does it come in different forms, ie eyes, body etc?

What would be a good type to get?

Thanks in advance!

Ah, God. You do sound clueless :D

There are many different forms, yes - eyes, lips, face, cheeks, and so on. Your best bet would be to go into an Urban Decay counter and talk to them. Tell them how much you're willing to spend and they should be able to point you in the right direction as regards popular products and the like.

A warning though, don't do this too often. My ex did this with a different brand and I just ended up with three clear lipglosses and four body balms...

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ladjacket

You can get individual products but they do amazing palettes so if its a gift I'd say a pallet would be lovely as she will get lots of product in it. Naked Pallette is one of the most popular and the shades would suit most people

the palettes seem to be all for the eyes

http://www.debenhams.com/beauty/urban-decay#catalogId=10001&lid=//productsuniverse/en_GB/product_online%3DY/categories%3C%7Bproductsuniverse_59001%7D/brand_description%3E%7Burban20decay%7D/fit%3E%7Bgifts202620sets%3Bcomplexion%7D&ps=default&sfn=RANGES&sfv=Complexion&storeId=10001

yep! I am totally clueless! Apologies! Many thanks for the responses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

the naked palette 2 is probably your best bet, the colours are meant to be more suited to Irish skin tones

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ladjacket

the naked palette 2 is probably your best bet, the colours are meant to be more suited to Irish skin tones

is that the eyeshadow palette?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

It is indeed, it's only after coming out too so you can be sure your girlfriend doesn't have it (probably anyway!) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

What a nice guy you are......you seem to be going to a lot of trouble with this gift. I can confirm that the Naked Pallette is brilliant. Pallette No 1 came out last summer and there is a new one out in the last couple of months. They retail arount 40 (ish) Euro. Good luck.:)

Advertisement