Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer looking for a band based in cork

Options
  • 06-02-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm a male vocalist and I just started singing.
    I'm very much into Rock/Metal music myself but I can only cheat my way and do Rock/Indie trippy type.
    I'm based in Cork, and also looking for a band if someone wants to try something new.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm i am only asking what i am sure a few people are thinking...Is that a serious video..Sorry I dont mean to be harsh but I understood the word laptop:D that was it

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Gwen16

ha I don't think I even said the word laptop lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Also confusing that your login name is Gwen, but you're a guy. I couldn't figure out why you looked slightly man-ish and had a man-ish voice on your videos.

The best forum to look for fellow musicians is here, but follow the guidelines they have in the forum for creating a proper ad that will give the best results :

Boards.ie : Musicians available or wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Gwen16

Cheers! yeah my name is Gwen but I'm a guy.

Advertisement