Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masts

Options
  • 06-02-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello,

I'm a helicopter pilot and I'd like to chart all masts, windfarms, towers, etc of roughly 100 feet or more. I believe the current requirement to be listed on IAA charts is 300'. I'm hoping to locate as many of those other ones that are 100-300'.

Does anyone know where I could get such a list? Would county councils be able to give me that information? I plan on calling county councils, but if anyone knows if such information already exists somewhere I would appreciate it. If I can't get existing ones, I assume any future ones would have to go through planning permission, so perhaps I can be kept up to date on approved planning for future masts.

Many thanks.

Advertisement