Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the Sony Ctr pulled out of Dunlaoghaire SC?

Options
  • 06-02-2012 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed shutters down and shelves, stock etc been cleared out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

The company that operates them ceased trading about 2 months ago. All sony centers are gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    The company that operates them ceased trading about 2 months ago. All sony centers are gone.
    I always thought Peats had an interest / share in them.

Dundrum one was closed the last time I was up there too. Didn't realise the chain had gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

TheVoodoo wrote: »

Where are you getting this nonsense from. There are a couple of independent ones and the rest are run by the Peat family.

As far as I can see theirs are still open, there are a good few around Dublin city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

The nonsense comes from the Irish times.

All sony centers operated by this company are gone.
    I neglected to included the 'who are owned by the company' in the above post.

The OP asked about the one in DL shopping center, to which i responded, that the company that operates them ( the ones that have closed ) ceased trading.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2011/1231/1224309677555.html?via=mr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

One in Drogheda closed down also, they were always empty!

Advertisement