Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stones Of Berneziah

• 06-02-2012 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Found a maybe useful glitch for those who want ot get rid of the Stone Of Bernziah from their inventory without having to complete the quest. After I helped to forsworrn break out of the prison mine in Markath, they just disappeared (which of course would mean that you can't complete the Stones quest)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭MonaghanPenguin

They come back though. You get all your quest items back as soon as the quest you're talking about involving the prison is completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Love to know where the last few of these bad boys are..... I'm tired of carrying them around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭MonaghanPenguin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Nah, the stones were gone after the end of the quest. When I got all my stuff back during the prison break, they weren't there and they didn't reappear when the quest was marked as done.

Advertisement