Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I designed a Simpsons tshirt

• 06-02-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Hey, I designed a Simpsons based t-shirt

It's called the Spruce Moose...based on one of my favourite episodes actually, where burnsy becomes a crazy germaphobic nutjob sort of like Howard Hughes :P

shm-4f2b59d5a7e42-profile.jpg

shm-4f2b59d757800-slide1.jpg

Anyways I was wondering what you guys think? Also I want to make other Simpsons tee's and have a few ideas (Hank Scorpio and Lyle Lanley are involved) but do guys have any ideas you think would be cool?

(also I know I shouldn't post a link to buy the tshirt cause advertising isn't really allowed so if a mod wants to SNIP this link go ahead)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

ha! that's pretty cool. i love the idea, and the simpsons, AND the reference lol, very 'lastexittonowhere' but personally i think it's not easily recognisable enough. Like i don't think people would get the reference easy enough; as the "spruce moose" is tucked away, i'd make the logo bigger. I'm well impressed by the way. Is there a way you could have something that resembles Burns in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

jaykhunter wrote: »
    ha! that's pretty cool. i love the idea, and the simpsons, AND the reference lol, very 'lastexittonowhere' but personally i think it's not easily recognisable enough. Like i don't think people would get the reference easy enough; as the "spruce moose" is tucked away, i'd make the logo bigger. I'm well impressed by the way. Is there a way you could have something that resembles Burns in it?

Yeah, it is fairly subtle alright, I think i'll leave this one the way it is, but the next ones I'll make them more obvious, I'm hopefully gonna do "Globex Corporation" and "North Haverbrook Monorails" but make it really obvious.

Advertisement