Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Father Ted

• 06-02-2012 6:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Watched it the other night and just have to say its still as good as it was when it was new! How RTE let it slip ill never know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

lala88 wrote: »
    Watched it the other night and just have to say its still as good as it was when it was new! How RTE let it slip ill never know

RTE were never offered Father Ted. It was based on a Pilot script for Channel 4

The Writers have said this many times. They said they never wanted anything to do with RTE.

How this Urban Myth ever got traction I will never know.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

How RTE let it slip ill never know

I wonder if the mods took my request for people to be insta-banned for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Not again, this has been done to death on here. Expect this thread to be closed off soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

3..... 2....... 1.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement