Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part time jobs in Dublin for 18 yr old

Options
  • 06-02-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

anyone know of any vacancies around Dublin and that pays descent enough. I'm 18 years of age so im looking for part time. I'm study English at the moment ..
    it's hard to find a job especially in my age cuz I don't have a good CV.. No sorry I don't have CV :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭La Mer

ok I take "that pays descent enough" back!! .. I'm looking for any job for my age!!
    guys plz I need some help! at least any place or website can i look into ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

dundrum jobs tends to have stuff up but i never apply for any of them, mostly seems to be waiter/waitress work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I'd try local pubs / restaurants / supermarkets / shops. The worse they'll say is "no".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

La Mer wrote: »
    it's hard to find a job especially in my age cuz I don't have a good CV.. No sorry I don't have CV :D

I think you need to revise your expectations as your CV is your selling tool on what you can bring to the job. Perhaps start with this and then start targeting areas/places of interest.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

OP i understand how you feel! Im basicly the same, im in college and so looking for weekend work if possible! There are a few jobs that pop up from time to time but they are either full time or require experience (which i dont have) ! I know everyone has to start somewhere but getting started with no experience is hard! Especially when there are so many experienced people layed off currently!

• Advertisement
Advertisement