Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madonna - Aviva Stadium 24th July

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Ok, send me a PM - first one gets the code :D

Gone to crazyjulien88!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

If anyone else is looking for a Pre-sale code then let me know and I'll send it to the first to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭niq

Lockster wrote: »
    If anyone else is looking for a Pre-sale code then let me know and I'll send it to the first to ask.

Am I first??? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

Gone to niq

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭tmh106

That leaves me still looking for a pre-sale code please. Thanks.

Jim

No longer looking, 2 tickets purchased. Thanks to all who helped me. Jim

I'll emphasise again that if anybody has not bought their allocated 4 tickets using their given code, they can pass on that code to be used again.

And you need to be on this page in order to use the code

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004847927E573C?did=elaserpdcm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BigFatBass

Ahhh I went out fora bit!!! Anyone else with a code? would really help me out!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kehoeser76

If that password hasn't gone already could I have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Got the gold circle tickets.

What would be the nearest hotel to the Aviva?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

If anyone has a spare code for presale tickets, I'd be very grateful, thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Got the gold circle tickets.

What would be the nearest hotel to the Aviva?

There is probably a few , but maybe think about getting a hotel in the city centre? Since all hotels around Aviva will have their prices up for the gig

There is probably a few , but maybe think about getting a hotel in the city centre? Since all hotels around Aviva will have their prices up for the gig

Thanks Furious-Red,
    How far is the Aviva from the city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

if anyone has a spare presale code knocking about, could they please let me know!....it'd be MAJORLY appreciated!!!!

brokenice wrote: »
    if anyone has a spare presale code knocking about, could they please let me know!....it'd be MAJORLY appreciated!!!!

If you don't mind paying 17 euro you can get a code off the Madonna.com site.

Are you looking for the golden circle tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

Just bought two (plus icon pass). No code needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BigFatBass

Do you have a spare code? I'm looking for golden circle! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭brokenice

i registered myself, but how do you know which price is which area of the aviva...i take it the e54 is pitch standing

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

brokenice wrote: »
    i registered myself, but how do you know which price is which area of the aviva...i take it the e54 is pitch standing

Ah no, pitch standing is €91. I see the ICON and other fanclub links are now gone from the presale page on TM!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ok so can anyone tell me what the difference is in the lower seating tickets and the premium ??

I see premium is behind the lower seats so why is it called premium......

Never been in the Aviva so not sure how its layed out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Thanks Furious-Red,
    How far is the Aviva from the city centre?

Not to sure i havent been there but this will give you all the info . Id say roughly maybe 15mins walk into city centre?

http://www.avivastadium.ie/howToGetThere.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mumm_ra

Would be really appreciative of a pre sale code for the wife's birthday

Ok so can anyone tell me what the difference is in the lower seating tickets and the premium ??

I see premium is behind the lower seats so why is it called premium......

Never been in the Aviva so not sure how its layed out.

I got this from the Aviva Stadium website
    Premium Seats (Levels 2 and 3)
    Nine food outlets offering a wide range of products from speciality coffee shops, through grill bars, wok and skewer bars to seafood, hot carved sandwich shops to hotdog shops and the bakery bar.
    The premium areas are serviced also by eleven fully stocked bars offering a wide range of beers, spirits, wines and champagne.

I'm not too sure about this, but I think they are covered by glass.

Sounds good, but they are the most expensive seats!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lynder

Hi Guys,

Anyone who was gifted a pre-sale code by a good samaritan and didn't use all 4 tickets can you please PM me a code so I can use the rest of the allocation? Or anyone that was given a code by MCD and only used 2. Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

kelle wrote: »
    I got this from the Aviva Stadium website

I'm not too sure about this, but I think they are covered by glass.

Sounds good, but they are the most expensive seats!

I've just had a look at the website and the premium level is the same as in Croke Park and that is a level in between the lower and upper levels and is not covered by glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

The premium level has bar facilities.
    You can stand there drinking your drink watching the concert behind glass or you can go to your seat without your drink outside.
    Not a huge difference apart from the bar, there are as good a view from the front row seats of the Upper Tier.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

does anyone have any spare presale passwords going? :). My friend got tickets today using one one of his friends gave him. Considering 8 tickets were not purchased can the code be used again if I asked for it and could buy two for me and my friend?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

does anyone have any spare presale passwords going? :). My friend got tickets today using one one of his friends gave him. Considering 8 tickets were not purchased can the code be used again if I asked for it and could buy two for me and my friend?

One code = 4 tickets. It can be used again if he only bought 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Ah can't believe I've missed all you generous people offering pre sales codes. Needless to say still need one pleeeeaaaase!! Looking for gold circle x 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

One code = 4 tickets. It can be used again if he only bought 2 tickets.

oh right thanks a lot! :)

Advertisement