Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No MMS on iphone 4

• 06-02-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys,

I'm currently with meteor and i cant send or receive MMS messages to other networks on my iphone 4. I could send and receive them at one stage but cant now, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭matchthis

There is a setting for it on the phone that might have gotten knocked off in an update. If you go to settings- messages, down at the bottom, make sure mms is turned on.
    If this is on I'd say google the message settings for meteor and iPhone and if still no joy, ring customer care as it could be something with the setup of your account

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zhzubair4

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak i try to restore but show error 3194
    i use tiny umberaila this error clear but show another error 1600 ....
    i try many procedure to clear the error but problem not solved any sugession ???
    i already check this procedure iphone apps android appsiphone 4s but no success...

dk is the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭matchthis

Try a restore through itunes on another pc with a good internet connection. Anytime i've gotten them error codes, i've just brought it into work with me as there connection is faster for downloading the ios and verifying with apple servers compared to mine
    Would mean having to start the jailbrake process again, but at least your phone will be working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

This seems to be a regular glitch with the iPhone. This is how I fixed my g/f's non-MMS-sending iPhone by following instructions from O2 Customer Service (different company, but presumably the fix still applies):

Method 1. Settings >>> General >>> Reset >> Reset Network Settings

That’s the most common reset method and the one I think they do in-store most often.

Method 2. Settings >>> General >>> Network >>> Cellular Data Network >>> Reset Settings.

Can’t positively say which one worked, but between the two of them it did the job.

Advertisement