Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nappy/Diaper Bag (Suggest me one)

Options
  • 06-02-2012 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have been elected to buy a fairly specific Nappy/Diaper bag for my brothers upcoming newborn. I used to be the Buggy guy which was easy but with the whole economy I cannot afford that.

The last one they had was a Tommy Hilfiger bag with a built in/attached changing mat.

Basically it needs two external pockets for bottles and the internal mat. I have googled the subject but can only find used ones by Tommy and far too many results for other makes.

It doesn't have to be Tommy but as its a gift they won't know who much it was or where it came from anyway.

Any help you can give me would be great.( I don't have kids so wouldn't know the essentials required by a nappy bag - would have thought it was pretty straightforward but I'm informed it's not)

Budget is €80 I suppose.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I got one of these and would recommend it..

http://www.babynursery.ie/product_info.php?products_id=432

It has 2 removable 'pods' inside, one for changing and one for feeding and also a changing mat. It also has compartments for wallets/phones etc.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

have a look on Amazon,they have loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Have a look at the ju-ju-be range. I have the Be All, it is great, I couldn't fault it! :) 2 External thermal pockets, washable changing mat, mess pocket, among much else.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

if your budget can stretch to it, go for a pacapod, you can't beat them.

http://www.pacapod.com/

my wife was mad to get one and i didn't see the appeal, but after she got it and we've needed to use it a few times, it really is impossible to beat for the practicality, compartmentalisation (ooh, look at billy big words!:D) and versatility of the thing.

even as a bloke i was very impressed, although I am a gadget freak, so it did appeal to me on that level as well, which helped. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jenniflower87

My sister in law got me a gorgeous one from cat kidson. It is made from material that is easy to wipe down, it has 3 internal small pockets, a large internal pocket, changing mat, seperate bottle holder, two pockets two hold bottles and 3 external pockets too. Its one of the best presents I have ever gotten and if you can get to Kildare Village at all they have up to 70% off their bags. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement