Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP

Options
  • 06-02-2012 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi guys,

Dont be too drawn in by the title its not that serious;)

But I do need some help:D I am currently doing a FETAC Level 5 course in Youth Work and for one of my assignments (after school support skills) I have to do a skills demonstration, it is 55% of my marks so it needs to be good.

The group I am doing my work placement with are a mixed group aged 15 to 17yrs and they are very easy to work with, the only problem is, this is all new to me and I am drawing a blank when I try think of Ideas:confused:

So any ideas would be greatly welcomed

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Have a look at the EDU category and see if your query would be better off in any one of those forums instead.

This forum is for new members to ask questions about the site itself.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kissthedirt

Shield wrote: »
    Have a look at the EDU category and see if your query would be better off in any one of those forums instead.

This forum is for new members to ask questions about the site itself.

Thanks.

I will do thanks

as you can see I'm new to this:cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No problem. If you take a minute to browse through all the forums we have, you'll soon become familiar with the structure of the site and where things are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kissthedirt

I will do thanks again

You're welcome.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement