Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Multinational Financial Services Company for Cork??

Options
  • 06-02-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know anything about this company, suspicions/rumors as to who it might be?

http://www.bullhornreach.com/job/158989_new-multinational-start-up-in-cork-2012-cork-ireland

"A new Financial Service start up organisation will be recruiting staff in 2012, this is a very exciting startup opportunity and we are looking for a high caliber and ambitious experienced career orientated people to join.
    We are recruiting across all areas

Risk and Fraud Management – Experiences Risk and Fraud Managers who will be reporting to the Head of Operations and will in turn mange people in payment transaction fraud teams

Compliance Department – Working with the Financial Controller and others to ensure Europe wide MLR compliance with internal controls & internal/external audit requirements.

Operations – Operation Managers responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the business.

Customer Service – Fist line support, operate call centre, trouble shooting and helpline, we are looking for fluent English speakers - to be fluent in another European language would be a distinct advantage but not necessary

Business Development – act as the point of contact and build relationships for the project life cycle. Building key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and produce accurate project documentation.

Accountants – Both Senior and Junior Accountants with shared service experience a distinct advantage

Admin/HR – General admin and office management experience, HR - all levels from admin to manager lever, including payroll, comp and ben. and recruitment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

Looks like recruiter trying to get CV's, i wouldnt hold my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Wouldn't be too surprised if it was true to be honest, Ireland is quite favourable for companies like that. Constantin Gurdgiev said he talked to two international financial services companies yesterday, both looking to come to Ireland, so it wouldn't surprise me at all: https://twitter.com/#!/GTCost/status/166604463103148032

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Dob74 wrote: »
    Looks like recruiter trying to get CV's, i wouldnt hold my breath

Maybe? I would have thought agencies would be flooded with CV's without trying underhand tactics like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

daveyjoe wrote: »
    Wouldn't be too surprised if it was true to be honest, Ireland is quite favourable for companies like that. Constantin Gurdgiev said he talked to two international financial services companies yesterday, both looking to come to Ireland, so it wouldn't surprise me at all: https://twitter.com/#!/GTCost/status/166604463103148032

Hopefully, it would be great for Cork

Advertisement