Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how did you guys do in your exams?

Options
  • 06-02-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

So I passed all mine, what about you guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

My results are out tomorrow at 4...at this point I'm bricking it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Had none myself. Just finished my dissertation though which is a major relief :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Still no word when we're getting our results. Apparently the exam board was meant to meet today but the meeting was cancelled. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

ah I'm sure you'll be grand ;) make sure to keep us updated. Hope you do well ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

haxer wrote: »

ah I'm sure you'll be grand ;) make sure to keep us updated. Hope you do well ;)
    Got all mine except one, thats released tomorrow. Passed them all so far anyway, even got 100% in one of my exams, and 4th highest in the year for another. Delighted so far.

Best of luck tomorrow aisling, and hopefully you'll find out soon pigwidgeon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

Passed all mine too, very relieved. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Passed all of mine, even the one I was sure I failed. Haven't been this happy in a long time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I passed them all (well the ones I've gotten the results for).I'm quite dissapointed with my Irish results though because i have been trying to go over stuff at home.It's just a little disheartening being the worst in the class all the time.

But then again I passed so whooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

I passed them all (well the ones I've gotten the results for).I'm quite dissapointed with my Irish results though because i have been trying to go over stuff at home.It's just a little disheartening being the worst in the class all the time.

But then again I passed so whooo!

well done A pass is all you need, high scores don't matter until your final year soo whooo ha well done everybody ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭overshoot

haxer wrote: »
    well done A pass is all you need, high scores don't matter until your final year soo whooo ha well done everybody ;)
    nuts! if only id known:o a pass but at least it was only 1 part, rest was good. now to erase the memory of it all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Passed all mine in Engineering. Got mine Monday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

They left me on 39% for one of my modules, which I'm absolutely shocked by, was planning on going to canada, but now I have to repeat. F**k you DIT

Passed all mine :D

Actually, does anyone know what the percentages are in grades? Like what's an A, B, etc. I can't find it anywhere on the website.

Also, to figure out how you're doing in general in terms of 1.1, 2.1, 2.2, etc is it just the average of all your grades?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Actually, does anyone know what the percentages are in grades? Like what's an A, B, etc. I can't find it anywhere on the website.
    Grades are
    70+ First
    60-70 2.1
    50-60 2.2
    40-50 Third

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

And I think its a weighted average based on the number of ECTS credits the modules worth

Lovely thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭bradyle

mmcn90 wrote: »
    They left me on 39% for one of my modules, which I'm absolutely shocked by, was planning on going to canada, but now I have to repeat. F**k you DIT

Thats terrible!! Definitely get it rechecked you might get lucky...beg the lecturer tell him bout Canada maybe he'll be sound!!

I passed...did pretty good for me so really happy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

I got a NA for 1 of my results..?

What's up with that lol

Advertisement