Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable garages or mechanics?

Options
  • 06-02-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

Need to get a thingy fixed in my car, not a big deal but supposedly an hour or 2 labour and at €60 an hour, I was hoping there'd be other options for me! Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Hi

If you are based around Drogheda, Judge Motors are decent blokes and excellent mechanics, they wont charge you 60 euro a hour for labour, thats for sure.

041-9804638, they are based in the industrial estate up beside the big Tesco store.

Using them for years and highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

That fella opposite the Lisdoo on the Newry road is pretty good for Dundalk. Can remember his name. He's just beside the petrol station.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Hi

If you are based around Drogheda, Judge Motors are decent blokes and excellent mechanics, they wont charge you 60 euro a hour for labour, thats for sure.

041-9804638, they are based in the industrial estate up beside the big Tesco store.

Using them for years and highly recommend them.

Yup I would deffo recommend them
    Too

Advertisement