Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PACQUIAO BRADLEY Agree to fight on June 9

• 06-02-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Opinions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

Bradley causes Pac problems and Pac wins a close decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I'd expect Pacquiao to be by about 3-4 rounds to be honest... but I'd expect it to be very competitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Yes, could well be more competitive than people expect, but you'd imagine Pacquiao will win without controversy. Bradley is solid but doesn't have what it takes to beat Manny. This isn't the most interesting or exciting fight, either. Could be worse but definitely could be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭tryingmybestt

bradley has the speed and skill to frustrate pacman but he hasn't got the tools to win......more specifically he hasn't got the power

it will be awkward for pacman until he catches bradley clean....once he catches him clean the fight will turn in pacmans favour

it could be a stinker of a fight is bradley decides to run and try to survive rather than win

looks like bradleys decision not to fight khan paid off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭rebelomar

Bradley is tailor made for Pac...Pacman of 2 years ago would have destroyed this guy. For me Pacman is nowhere near that level anymore...His footwork is failing him on the evidence of the last two fights. Pacman by about 3 rounds for me...Bradley tough and rugged but unspectacular skills wise. Pacman could be cut up from headbutts though...its a bit of cliché in relation to Bradley but it a rep he has earned.

If Bradley gets on his bike this could be very dull...if he comes forward as normal it could be be a tough grueling fight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,710 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Pac should win a dull and awkward and close fight. Bradley is cute, clever, strong and very resoourceful. Spoiler too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

Bradley is one of the most skilled fighters in the sport.
    If only he had the power, Id be putting him in the top four or five on my P4P list.

Advertisement