Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robberies in College Park, Newbridge.

Options
  • 06-02-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

There has been a spate of robberies in College Park Newbridge in the last couple of days where scumbags have entered the driveways of houses opposite the Social Welfare office and checked cars in drives to see if they were opened. A large amount of goods were stolen including I-Pads, I-phones personal medical tablets for heart conditions etc. These thefts occured between 9pm and 10pm last night. The remains of the medical tablets were found on the Green at the back of the Social Welfare Office. Upon further examination, this area seems to be a haven for drug addicts, given the amount of needles founs in the area around the spets at the back door of the Social Welfare Office. It is time residences took action to clean up this area, especially as it seems to me a great spot for watching the houses in College Park to see who is out and about. If anyone happens to be offered an I-pad or an I-phone in Newbridge pleae contact me....

Regards,
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Were the cars left unlocked or were they actually broken into? The way you have worded it suggests the former...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Bad idea to leave such valuables in your car tbh, be it locked or unlocked.

There are scumbags everywhere and there always will be unfortunately. At least give yourself a fighting chance against them.

Advertisement