Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Partners in Justice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

To keep the balance i'll be forming a League of Evil.

Free dead kittens when you join.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

He should call himself SpellMan....

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Freemasonry

I think he's a terrorist, judging by his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

No, he's obviously a looney whose parents were killed by a psychopathic clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Kippure wrote: »
    A real life super Hero in Dublin

http://dublin.gumtree.ie/c-Community-other-Partners-in-Justice-W0QQAdIdZ351968425

Hi there,I'm a part time masked crimefighter,just started actually.looking for a partner(s).
    I recently put a lot of money in kitting myself out.Equipment,tools and weapons
    I realise it might be a little easier with somebody to watch my back and vise versa.
    I have my own place,base of operations and research.Theses far too many robberies and corrupt politicians in this country
    Help me put an end to it.
    This is a real genuine add, I only put it here because I taught it would get the most amount of people looking
    Thanks for taking the time to read.If interested reply to this and I'll get back to you.

thanks again,
    Masyaf
    Visits: 731
    Would you respond? :)

Time to put up the Bat Sign :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

judging by his spelling and grammar, he doesn't strike me as the suave sophisticated crime fighter like batman and i dont join forces with anybody other than batman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

More kickass kind of thing alright i am HitGirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Fúcking foreigners taking our crime-fighting jobs

Found him: link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

If anyone can sort the"curroupt politations in this country" this fellow can.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

For some strange reason I have a feeling I'll be seeing that ad again but in the middle of a news report. "Illiterate Man Attacks Youths With Frying Pan" or something along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

For some strange reason I have a feeling I'll be seeing that ad again but in the middle of a news report. "Illiterate Man Attacks Youths With Frying Pan" or something along those lines.

It'd probably be "Illiterate Man Attacks Youths With Frying Pane".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i wonder would he take a girl partner. ooh i could make him a little cape :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

Its probably just some kid messing. :) Funny though.

Kippure wrote: »
    Its probably just some kid messing. :) Funny though.

No. It's definitely serious.

Advertisement