Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Excadrill Plushie

• 06-02-2012 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy an Excadrill plushie for my boyfriend for his birthday but I'm having trouble finding one. Does anyone know of any good poke plushie retailers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

To the best of my knowledge there isn't any Excadrill plushes available anywhere right now. The My Pokemon Collection (MPC) range has promised to do a plush of every Unova Pokemon but I haven't seen that one yet. Better get to work with the needle and thread if you want it in time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cytokines

To the best of my knowledge there isn't any Excadrill plushes available anywhere right now. The My Pokemon Collection (MPC) range has promised to do a plush of every Unova Pokemon but I haven't seen that one yet. Better get to work with the needle and thread if you want it in time :P

Ah back to the drawing board so :(

He's a reformed fan and back into the series with Black and White having stopped at Red and Blue. Maybe I'll try get him Heart Gold or Soul Sliver instead....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Depending on how much you're willing to spend, I know a lot of people on DeviantArt will make custom plushies, but charge absurd prices (between €50 and €100).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

It's easy enough to make plushes, it all comes down to what fabric you want. I made this Shiny Cacnea plush for a good friend. It measures 90cm from arm to arm, made of felt fabric and cost under €18 as I used up random scraps I had lying around the place as well. It's not a perfect plush, but the owner is happy with her surprise present :)
    0e93e4d0.jpg
    A smaller plush could in theory be made for under €10. I'm currently building a plush of Trigger Happy from Skylanders and he has cost me about €5 as I had a lot of leftover fabric that I could use.

Advertisement