Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheatgrass

Options
  • 06-02-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Does anyone know where I can buy fresh wheatgrass in Dublin? I was hoping I could make juices out of it.

Thank you
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Hi there,
    Does anyone know where I can buy fresh wheatgrass in Dublin? I was hoping I could make juices out of it.

Thank you

Where abouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

Thanks for replying, I'm based in Portmarnock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Thanks for replying, I'm based in Portmarnock

I know of someone who sells Wheatgrass.

I'll try get the contact details and PM you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

thank you vanbis

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Westernman

Hi there,

Thank you

If you need another reference for supply of wheatgrass pm me and will forward details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Actually, the Happy Pear seem to be supplying quite a few health food stores with fresh wheatgrass. I'm pretty sure I've seen it in Nourish, Restore (Camden St.) and the Hopsack (Rathmines) lately.

Advertisement