Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Hairdresser

Options
  • 06-02-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know there is a good hairdresser for a female? My girlfriend is flying into Dublin this weekend and would like to get her hair done while she is spending the weekend with me in Carlow.

Any comments? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

W.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bluebell1

Niamh in Lynda Mahars on Tullow St near AIB. i won't let anyone else near my hair!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭fits

Connie in Connie Byrne Hyland (but all the hairdressers there are good)
    http://cbh.ie/about.html

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

I second Lynda Maher!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alexathy

Hi i know its a bit late but there is a new hair salon called salon 21 www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-21/353804081305659 opened in athy, looks nice and has special offers on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 KeithVal1

Hi, I'm looking for a recommended ladies hairdresser in The Carlow/Kilkenny area. I have curly thick hair that I spend far too much time in trying to tame. I have tried a few and find that once I get home from the cut my hair shrinks and more has been cut than I thought or the style is totally different to what I thought I was getting when I was in the salon. I also would like somewhere that's not too pretentious or expensive, I don't mind paying for good value, I just don't want to pay to be bombarded with products etc. Please help I'm in desperate need. Thanks:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement