Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

job change i hope

Options
  • 07-02-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

applying to city council fo a 2 year contract that has come up was offered a 3 month one before but could not take it so heres hoping i get it as it means i could be home in time to play clan wars :):):):):) with you guys:):):):).so heres hoping 39 hours a week over the 90 i do now again:):):):):)and i cant say i would be :( to see the back of this damn place..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Arrawin

Good luck Merc, hope ya get it mate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Best of luck m8, we need someone who can play an IS-7 for late CW games (Brell know I can't for sure!)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Hope it works out for ya mate, good luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Good luck Merc.

We'll keep our tank tracks crossed for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Here's me reading the subject line and thinking you got a job in Wargaming. They're still building up the Paris office as far as I know.

NTM

• Advertisement
Advertisement